Shared by Paul Chong Sunday, 13 December 2009
This is serious stuff. Very serious indeed! We live in the world of globalisation. What happened in America, Europe or Asia, affects us here in Australia too! Problems are globalised, interlinked & there’s no escaping.
READ & DIGEST
WITH ALL YOUR HEART, SOUL & MIND . . .
Know Who You Are
A BRIEF HISTORY
There have been so many papers written about the KNOW WHO YOU ARE PROCESS and yet there seems a lack for understanding the basic concepts. KNOW WHO YOU ARE was the initial path taken by people who know they are free but see no hope in the judicial system as it is practiced. It is vitally important for understanding how the people in the government turned our lives upside down and have made us believe that We are subject under them; when in reality they are subject under We The People-every being is part and partial for We The People. The important points:
1. 1868 The 14th Amendment which created a new class of citizen. “All men” (and women) are created equal as stated in the Declaration of Independence as a sovereign now became “a person”, a subject to the Federal Government.
2. In 1871 the Federal Government formed itself into a CORPORATION and pulled itself from under the Constitution.
3. In 1913 the Federal Reserve Central Banks were created.
4. In 1933 President Roosevelt put into effect the “Trading with the Enemies Act”. This applied only for Federal Citizens.
5. In 1933 President Roosevelt took the Gold away from the People-although they were not required for giving it away-thereby leaving the people without “Money” for paying DEBTS with.
6. March 9, 1933: Senate Document No. 43, 73rd Congress, 1st Session states: “The ownership of all property is in the State; individual so called “ownership” is only by virtue of Government, i.e., law amounting to mere user: and use must be in accordance with law and subordinate to the necessities of the State.
7. In 1933 President Roosevelt passed HJR 192 June 5, 1933-simply put-since the government had taken the Gold, the people had no “Money”-the government would pay the “DEBTS” for the people-DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR-thereby giving the people-unlimited Credit.
8. In 1938 Erie Railroad vs. Tompkins made CONTRACTS the rule in our Courts. “IF THERE IS NO CONTRACT THERE IS NO CASE!”
9. In 1946 we lost our government and courts through the Administrative Procedures Act.
10. In 1965, silver was taken away as a means for paying DEBT, the UCC became the supreme law for America concerning the Banking System, the courts were pulled together in Administrative/Admiralty and Civil (Contract or Commerce/Corporation), and the Act and Intent were brought together thereby taking away your plea of Innocent. Guilty until proven innocent, changing the often quoted-you are innocent until proven guilty.
You have to become educated to protect yourself, your family and your business. As it is said in court “ignorance of the law is no excuse”. Remember that statement is a two way street! How many of the 60,000,000 laws don’t you know? The government will use your ignorance against you. To educate yourself there are 2 web sites links below to help you learn who you are in relation to the government.
The Price of Freedom is Eternal Vigilance!
As you have read above in The Brief History we have dropped the ball on eternal vigilance.
If he stood by your bedside, in a dream, while you’re asleep, and wonders what remains of our Rights he fought so hard to keep,
What would be your answer, if he called out from the grave;
IS THIS STILL THE LAND OF THE FREE AND HOME OF THE BRAVE
Let’s Shake It Up!